Karamba,

Poverty is a bad disease. Is only poverty what makes the people of Kiang to vote for APRC. Is only poverty that makes you support your enemy. Baba Jobe and the gang have succeed in buying the poor people of Kiang. The only reason for UDP loosing this By-election is money. The amount of money they have pumb in this election is too much.

G-lers, all those of us willing to see the back of Jammeh come Octocber 2001, have lot of work to do.You know that the UDP or any of opposition parties in the Gambia presently can remove Jammeh from power as things are now. These (APRC) people are very rich and they can easily use money to buy our poor farmers. Just think of this; How on earth can one vote for a party what is uncapable of buying your groundnut for the past three years. The answer is easy, POVERTY.