Todd wrote:

>I believe she is particularly enthusiastic about soy.

Yeah, that was mentioned in the Time review.  One of these days, pinko
liberal vegetarians' brains and breasts will start rotting and dropping off
(or oozing out of their ears in the case of brains) but even then, they'll
try to blame it on beef or something.  I know, I know, that's harsh but
that's my point.  Tofu is NOT good for you but, thanks to the lobbying and
propaganda efforts of soy producers, it's turned into the new millenium's
answer to manna.  Well, it ain't.  Thank God I stumbled on the truth.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO