Two questions right now. I do wish I had more time, as this is my frst list participation despite the fact that I have been following, with great experimentation, the HG lifestyle for almost two years now.

1. what IS a good recovery meal. Pure meat? a pound? meat and fat? Protien and a little fruit? Protein adn vegatables? and when do you eat again. After i eat a huge portion of top round after workout I feel full most of the day. i go to sleep and wake up dead tired because I only ate 1200 calories or so.

2. My legs are quite developed (read: large), but only stong. How can I reduce their size and make them more powerful (read: i would like to dunk, and be fast.) Dont ttrain at all, only polymetrics, alactic training, but what?

If this gets posted it will be a qualified miracle. Everytime I have trieed before it gets sent back, but please respond for I would like to have the motivation to be a full time contributor.

Michael Warner Kallus