Hi, listers.
Please forgive the cross posting for those on both lists.

I'm hoping someone who has used Dragon Naturally Speaking can help. We have this software in our office, but it is difficult to use with JAWS so I have never used it.

I have a student who has Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred at home.I'm not sure which version. She purchased it about a year ago.
She has the USB headset. She is trying to train the software to recognize her voice. When she reads the training material, Dragon NS doesn't recognize her voice, and she gets an error message saying to turn the volume up. She said there is no volume adjustment on the headset itself, and when she tries to click on the volume on screen, it doesn't work. Any ideas?
If needed, I can get specifics from her about version number, headset model, etc.

Is there any technical support for Dragon through L. and H. now, since they have filed for bankrupcy?

Thanks for any help you can give.