Hello Listmates!  This is the first time I have requested your assistance.  I
am constantly amazed by the knowledge which exists in this listserv.
We are going to be in Poland for three weeks this summer on an extended
education seminar.  I would very much appreciate any assistance anyone could
give me re:  food items/'general knowledge in Poland of celiac/suggested
strategies for lasting there for three weeks!  Thank you in advance.  I will
summarize.  Barbara