Dear List,

I just wanted to share that we celebrated Kimberly's first anniversary of
being GF last night.  (she is almost 9)  She got to pick the dinner and the
dessert, and we had ginger ale in wine glasses for the toast to her good
health.  She felt very special, and we felt very grateful for her good health.

She has gained 12 pounds and grown 3 1/2" in the last year since going GF,
after not gaining any weight the previous year.

Her big sister, Elizabeth, who is 11, celebrates 5 years GF later this month.

FYI:  the dinner of choice is spaghetti carbonara (way too high in fat for
consumption on a regular basis, but a really, really good special occasion
treat), salad, french bread, and ice cream sandwiches.

Happy new year to all.

Wendy
Chatham, NJ