[log in to unmask] writes:

> My point
>    E=mc2 has been dangerous insofar psychoanalysts failed with their service
> to collective psychology - see Freud warning:

I am not convinced that E=mc2 is theorizing; it seems to me to be the
discovery of fact!  The theories which we form and the use to which they are
put, are certainly
distinct enterprises.  Therefore, theorizing or even the discovery of facts
cannot in itself be dangerous, though their use could. So I have to ask
again, why is theorizing dangerous?

Having read the Excerpts from Freud, I wonder whether Freud read Darwin's
Descent of Man or Durkheim's Elementary Forms.

Vunch