I am now a NetZero User as well as AOL.  I have virtually no problems w/
them.  I have found a couple of things annoying though.  1.) those pop-up
screens pointing out the left side of the Z-Bar,  2.) time out warning when
you have had activity, and 3.) sudden loss of connection causing a crash in
Explorer.  The Dial-up is very solid more so than Juno.  I am not sure if
they are owned by CISCO or not.  I am a happy user.

Michael Sapelli

                       http://freepctech.com/rode