Al-Adhan from Haram-Sharif in Makkah

FROM THE MIMBAR OF HOLY HARAM IN

MAKKAH AND MADINA

(Friday, January 5, 2001)

DIVINE DECREE IS MANIFESTATION OF ALLAH’S WISDOM, ACCEPT IT IN TOTO, MUSLIMS TOLD

The Imams and Khateebs of the Two Holy Mosques advised Muslims to be pious and fear God, and accept fate as Divine decree whether it be favorable or adverse.

IN MAKKAH

The Imam and Khateeb of the Grand Mosque in Makkah Sheik Dr Osama Bin Abdullah Khayat in his Friday, January 5, 2001 ser­mon warned Muslims against resenting fate and Divine decree.

He said resentment of God’s decree leads to a person’s ingratitude for the many past blessings of God, thereby undermining a basic pillar of belief, which is the belief in fate and Divine decree.

Sheikh Khayat said the early Mus­lims had a wonderful way of demon­strating their belief in fate, convinced that God almighty never deprives any of His creatures from a thing in this life except in His profound wisdom. He said submission to God’s decree is the highest form of belief in God and devotion to Him.

IN MADINA

In Madina, the Imam and Khateeb of the Prophet’s Mosque Sheikh Ali Bin Abdul Rahman Al-Nedheifi in his Friday sermon called on Muslims to observe God’s injunctions at all times, and seek His forgiveness through re­pentance.

He said repentance is obligatory on all reasonably capable persons. They have to repent for all their sins, big or small, as God has commanded advising the faithful to adhere to prayer and wor­ship. He said that staying away from sins and repentance for any sin a person might have committed is the surest way of obtaining God’s approval.

--------------------------------------------------------End----------------------------------

The Holy Qur’an says:

Except for those who repent and correct themselves and make evident (what they concealed).  Those - I will accept their repentance, and I am the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful. (Surah: al-Baqarah, Ayat 160)

Who spend (in the cause of Allah) during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good:

And those who, if they commit an immorality or wrong themselves (by transgression), remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah? - and (who) do not persist in what they have done while they know. (Surah: Al ' Imran, Ayat 134 and 135)

Prophet Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) sayings:(Hadith)

Ibn Umar relates that the Holy prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Only two are to be envied: he upon whom Allah bestows the Qur'an and he conforms to it through the hours of the night and day; and he upon whom Allah bestows wealth and he spends it in the cause of Allah, through the hours of the night and day." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Any of Allah's slaves who commits a sin, should first ritually purify himself, then perform two Rak'ah of prayer, and finally ask Allah for forgiveness.  Surely he will be forgiven. (Abu Dawud 2/86, At-Tirmidhi 2/257).

Concerning Fasting 6 days during the month of Shawwal:

If you have not fasted for six consecutive days after Eid (preferable way as explained), you may fast any time during Shawwal for six days whether consecutively or non consecutively and get the great Ajar.

Narrated by Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Radhiallaho anho):

Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said:

"Whoever fasts during the month of Ramadan and then follows it with six days of Shawwal will be [rewarded] as if he had fasted the entire year."

This is related by "the group," except for al-Bukhari and anNasa'i.

According to Ahmad, one may fast on these days consecutively or non consecutively, as neither practice is preferred over the other. Hanafiyyah and Shaf'iyyah maintain that it is preferable to fast on consecutive days after the Eid.

DU’A (Invocations)

There is no God but You, glory is to You.  Surely I was among the wrongdoers.

Allah, Allah, my Lord I do not associate anything with You.

Oh Allah, You are my strength and You are my victory.  For Your sake I go forth and for Your sake I stand firm and for Your sake I fight.

Oh Allah, curb me from what You have forbidden and guide me to what You have permitted and make me independent of all others.

Oh Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy.  If You please You make (even) despondency easy.

Download RealPlayer

Please Press on or RA (Radio Al-Islam) Channel No. to Activate a Channel. To listen you will need a Sound Card & RealPlayer.

Al-Asmaaul Husna
(Ninety Nine Names of Allah)

Ad-Dua'a from Taraweeh Prayers at
The Haram-Sharif in Makkah

Channel

Qur'an Recitation from Taraweeh in Makkah

RA 115.1 (1) Al-Fatiha & Al-Baqarah 1 to 242
RA 115.2 (2) From al-Baqarah 243 to Al-Imran
RA 115.3 (3) From An-Nisa to Al-Ma'idah 40
RA 115.4 (4) From Al-Ma'idah 41 to Al-An'am
RA 115.5 (5) From Al-A'raf to Al-Anfal
RA 115.6 (6) From At-Tauba to Yunus
RA 115.7 (7) From Hud to Ar-Ra'd
RA 115.8 (8) From Abrahim to An-Nahl
RA 115.9 (9) Al-Isra' to Maryam
RA 115.10 (10) From Ta-Ha to Al-Mu'minun'
RA 115.11 (11) From An-Nur' to An-Naml
RA 115.12 (12) From Al-Qasas to As-Sajdah
RA 115.13 (13) From Al-Ahza to As-Saffat
RA 115.14 (14) From Sad to Ash-Shura
RA 115.15 (15) From Az-Zukhruf to Qaf
RA 115.16 (16) From Az-Zariyat to Al-Hadid
RA 115.17 (17) From Al-Mujadilah to At-Tahrim
RA 115.18 (18) From Al-Mulk to Al-Mursalat

COURTESY OF ISLAMICITY.
 Spread the Message of Allah