Hi,

I just joined the list and find it fabulous. A question: I'm twenty-two. I
use a manual chair and sometimes a walker. Many years ago, in a fit of PT
rebellion, I refused to transition to Canadian crutches--which have cuffs at
the elbow. Now that I'm having back problems from sitting so much, I'd be
very interested in anyone who began using crutches as an adult. I may not be
able to move on them, but I'm getting ready to try again. The issue is not
just needing more mobility, but changing the way I feel about my body.

Just looking for advice. Thanks.