From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Gunjur
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:52:09 EST
Subject: Re: E-MAIL PROTEST AGAINST N.A.A.S.L.C INVITEES, YANKUBA TOURAY & TOMBONG SAI...
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Mr Beckley,

On behalf of all my compatriots who wrote to you, and on behalf of the
Gambian people whose only desire is to live under a true democracy where all
are free in every sense of the word, we thank you from the bottom of our
hearts. Your response to our request is a cnotribution to our struggle
towards this freedom.

Regards,
Jabou N.Joh

In a message dated 1/4/01 11:46:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,