I contacted Breyers Ice Cream, known as Good Humor-Breyers Inc, in Green Bay,
WI (920-499-5151) and asked about their gf status. They told my that they are
not required to test for gluten, therefore cannot comment on the gluten
status of their products.  I stated I would like to make a comment that they
should look at their policy regarding gluten as it is one of the top 7
allergens and they are losing a large customer base as a result.  I also
accessed their web site and left a (nice) message that I will be alerting the
Celiac Associations.  I haven't heard back from them.  Just thought you all
should know.