Hi, everyone!

We are going into Philadelphia to the art museum, on Christmas eve of all
days, and would appreciate a gluten free friendly restaurant recommendation,
preferably Chinese (with  g/f Peking duck!)  but we are open to other types
of restaurants as well......I would really love to know if anyone has talked
to a chinese food chef and/or tried this dish - i am thinking it is made
with soy sauce and would therefore depend on whether the soy sauce was g/f
or not....

Thank you!

Rob