Hilary had her Bac trial on Tues. went well.
We have decided that since we did not see any significant changes..we are not
going to do it.
We did a trial several years ago..used 35. The neurologist wanted to try this
time, because he has always wondered if we just needed a higher dose. Used 75
this time..no significant change...so I guess we know!!
We will continue with the Botox shots as per schedule. Concentrating on the
needed ones in the legs, eliminating a few muscles to increase the amounts
for her wrists.
He is also considering adding some oral baclofen to the deal. Since we have
been meds free for sooooooooo long....not sure what I think about this.
Anyone use it?

FayeAnn
Hilary 8 yrs. CP and Cortically Blind