Thanks to those who responded to my problem of couldn't start up, reset
switch frozen. By disconnecting reset switch, was able to start computer.
However, still have problem.

When I start computer, startup is interrupted. I get an error message I
need to rerun setup, but setup won't go through. Question: could I
install a second hard drive, which I have, as master, make original H.D.
slave, start up from master, and transfer files from original H.D, to
new?

Demetri Kolokotronis

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.