I called the Diestel turkey people today and they assured me that their
turkeys contain only turkey, no additives.  Diestel Family Turkey Farms
(209) 532-4950.  My question came about because the plastic package the
turkey is in says "no artificial additives."  I saw no list of other
additives, but knowing of the potential difficulties with natural
flavorings, it made me curious and I called.  As I'm sure it is with
many of you, my motto is better safe than sorry.  Happy holidays to
all.  Toni