Hi folks,
Harry here in Michigan e.mailing.
I've just downloaded msn version 3.5 and I did the following steps.
1.  I went to msn messenger then pressed enter
2.  then I press altf to sign in
3.  then I pressed enter and tabbed up 1 time and typed in my sign in name
4.  then I pressed the tab key and typed my 8 digit password and pressed enter
and then pressed alt then right arrowed to tools
5.  then I pressed enter and down arrowed to call
then I pressed the enter key 2 times like I usually do and typed in q1+areacode+phone
number
6.  then I tabbed down 1 time and pressed enter and it didn't dial, it asked me
to select a country/region. I arrowed down and also tabbed down, and there's no
country/region there to select.
I need this msn messenger. If I can't use it, I'm back to that darn phone card.
So, could someone walk me through step by step, what do I do after I type in my
password and press enter, take me from there to when the number called starts ringing
ok?
Harry