Michael wrote...

>I have lost 111 pounds on this paleo diet while laying in bed most of the
>time because of surgery (no exercise). On just eating paleo I lost 30
>pounds at first then I began to gain ( 10 lbs) until I went simply to one
>food per meal and the weight really came off.

Whoa Nelly!  I didn't know you'd lost THAT much!!  While I couldn't eat one
food per meal 7 days a week, I might give this a try for a while (with
multi-food meals when I go out with friends, which do relatively regularly).
  I'm assuming if I ate, say, chicken breast it would be okay if it were
stir fried in oil from time to time?

Dori Zook
Denver, CO