Thank you to everyone who answered my post so quickly.  There was such a
varied response and some conflicting information but I wanted to summarize
quickly:

The overall winner was Daisy with 9 votes!

Several people stated that Breakstones and Land O lakes were also GF but
one person stated they were no longer (Breakstone) and Land O Lakes will
not guarantee it anymore.  I had also heard this thus why I was looking for
alternatives.  I will follow up with phone calls to these two places.
Other GF brands in the responses I got are:

Horizon, Friendship, Albertson's store brand, Crowley's, Kroger's, Axelrod,
Country Fresh, Cabot, Hood, Tillamook, Hiland and the reminder that one can
substitute plain yogurt in some recipes.

Thanks again to everyone who responded!

Sandy