After having read through the mail over a period of time, I recently realized that there are many different kinds and / or ways to format. Some of them involve something as simple as adding a command after format some are more intense such as a government format of a low level format. Who can share with me the different ways to format and what they do or can link me with a site that will inform me of the varieties of formatting.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org