This is my first attempt for help. My 70 year old Mother has been "diagnosed"
for a year. Altho the blood test came back negative, she KNOWS she can't eat
gluten and alot of other food items, without getting very sick.

My sister and I are trying to take her to Disney World to visit with her
grandson who is doing an internship for a few months.

Some meals will be prepared in our condo but we would really like to take her
out to eat several times. I would appreciate any suggestions re:GF dining in
Disney.

Thanks so much!

Brenda