Sorry if I am not sending this to the right address..........I was wondering
about wheat products in cosmetics?  In other words, if something contains
wheat starch, or hydrolized wheat protein, but it is applied top the outer
body, face, etc., will it have the same effect on a celiac as though it were
ingested?  I recently ordered some cosmetics without knowing they contained
these gluten derivitives, and when they arrived at my home, of course I read
the label and sure enough, there it was in the ingredients.  Please respond
ASAP if you have any comments or experiences that may be helpful to me.
Thanks.

Robin
Murrieta, CA