(Win95) When accessing the Control Panel thru Start, Settings, I
get a window with all the normal icons.  One icon is for WinHacker,
which I removed (the program) about a year ago.  Right-clicking on
this icon brings up Open & Create Shortcut, the Properties option is
greyed out.  Clicking on Open freezes the machine (ctrl-alt-del will
not bring any window).  How can I get rid of this icon?
Tom McCoy

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html