in high school, my friend with CP and i were walking down 2nd St. in long
beach,  a lady in a car was staring at us, and wasn't paying attention, she
hit the car in front of her, and my friend & i laughed at her.
another time, we were at the movies with a deaf guy my friend knew. after the
movie, we went to get ice cream. My friend was signing to the deaf guy, and I
was speaking with my voice. the waitress comes along and asks ME what we
want. I ask my friend to tell her, and this confuses the waitress, because
she doesn't know my friend can speak...and so on. it was funny.