I am attempting to reformat a hard drive.  I am booting on A: and entering the following:  format c: /s.  It takes me to format, give the warning and ask if I am certain then acts if it is beginning and comes back with the following:
"Insufficent membory to load system files"  I have uninstalled some program and there should be sufficent space.  HELP PLEASE!

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions