In a message dated 8/6/2000 8:11:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Anyone have any recommendations for software which takes snapshots of your
 system, so that if it crashes, you can easily restore it to a previously
 working state? >>

Richard,

The only software I've had the occasion to use was a program called "Go
Back".  I don't have a site for it but I know it worked.  A client of mine
had installed it and then later called me because he added/deleted stuff and
froze up his comp.  When I checked out the comp, the Go Back logo popped up
and I told it to use a snapshot taken about a month earlier (even before the
client added/deleted).  It brought the comp up with no problem.

Kevin Nowicki

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html