I have an additional comment on the recipe I just posted for Pork Spring
Rolls.  The first time that I used rice paper wrappers to make my spring
rolls was last year.  I could not remember where I had origonally read
the instructions for preparing and frying rice paper spring rolls, but
after reading Sandra's post  today on rice paper wrappers, I remember
that it was from the Gluten-Free Baker Newsletter.  Naturally, I want to
credit Sandra and also say that her method for preparing and frying rice
paper wraps has worked very well for me.

Amber Lee
American Fork, UT