Saul,
That is in deed right. I hope Mr. Jallow is not putting himself in deeper
trouble than he already is. The L was reporting $3M but it appears Jallow
just revealed another $1M in his email.
Just as Saul has mentioned, there is hardly "anything for nothing." Jallow,
We hope the initial transaction leading to the $1m "consideration" now was
legal. Unless the initial transaction was legal then this consideration
between Mr. Jallow and his friends is subject to another investigation. Ebou
now has another issue to clear with Gambia-L. Obviously, Gambians should now
claim $4m plus accrued interest from Ebou Jallow and not $3M was widely held
yesterday.

Gai