Mark wrote:
....First let me thank those who responded to my new InkJet Printer
questions.

I have focused on two models... a Epson 760 or a Lenmark Z52. Both
of these retail at discount at 150 to 170. Reviewers like both of
these and while the Z52 is a new model, wins in overall performance, and has
better resolution 2400X1200 the Epson still wins the color photo
contest.The Epson also has a cheaper price and a good rebate which makes it a very
attractive choice for my needs.....

Ah, yes, but most of the lower end  Lexi's are not networkable, so if you plan to attach it somewhere on a network you are going to be one unhappy puppy. Check with Lexmark first 1-800-Lexmark [in USA only??] They will set you straight about networking issues.  There is nothing in the manual to warn you. Otherwise it will be a 3 step process to print anything. There are some workarounds, but I have yet to find one that works...same for Lexi tech support.   If anyone has a solution I'd be very grateful. the Lexi I have only cost $10.US after the rebate and is a Z51.  We use it for the kids color printing only.   Uses same drivers as a HP560, but just installing the HP drivers on my networked peer to peer machines has not worked.

Andrew Marker.