So I've been GF now for 3 weeks.  I get a cold from my neighbor, had an
asthma attack (found out it was because of cat hair exposure) and then
got the cold back?  My throat has been sore, even felt like my esophogus
was inflammed, then my tongue was sore, my mouth, and now even my lips
are cracking.  My tongue is all red in the middle and I just can't shake
this thing.  Has anyone had a hard time like this when they first went
gluten free?

Angie