I've been extremely frustrated with the quality of brown rice flour, yet
I hate giving my kids refined grains, since we are a vegetarian household
and rely heavily on grain for nutrition.  (Yes, I'm the one with CD, but
I've decided I'm happier with boiled brown rice.  It's the kids that miss
bread.)  I have had luck putting instant brown rice cereal in baked
goods.  Can anyone recommend a supplier who has fresh brown rice cereal
at reasonable prices in the USA, preferably southeastern part thereof?
Thanks.

Elizabeth