Note:
I published Tanya Gerarduzzi's phone number, at
University of Maryland, but please don't call her
unless you have had blood drawn and are having it
sent to her research project instead of going through
Inova Diagnostics lab.

Again, I don't know the charges of having the blood
sample analyzed by Tanya at U of Maryland instead of
having the lab use Inova.

More information will follow, as soon as I have information
from Inova and hopefully from Dr. Fasano via Tanya on
doctors and labs for the tTG test.

Again, the test requires being on gluten.  If you are already
diagnosed, and know you are Celiac, you don't need it, but
you may have children or relatives you want tested with the tTG.
Vicki