Well I have tried the Glutino bagels (some of them anyway).  I tried the
Cinnamon & Raisin and it was VERY good.  I tried the plain ones and the
were good.  I haven't had a chance to try the Sesame seed or the Poppy
seed ones, but I'm sure they are just as good as the others.

I haven't had a chance to try the Kinninnick (sp?) bagels, but will in
the future just to make sure that I am getting the "best" bagel I can!
:-)

Thanks for all the responses from my prior question!  It's great to have
something "different" to snack on!

Amy in Iowa