PCSOFT Digest - 25 Jun 2000 to 26 Jun 2000 (#2000-179)Hello,
I have two ISP's for whom I have created separate DUN icons but using the same modem. While I am able to connect to one properly there is problem with the second. The connection dials out, the remote modem answers, there is tone from both the modem but no handshaking. After 60 seconds the modem times out. The same modem and settings I am able to connect to the other ISP. Please help.
Ashok Bhiman

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html