Wow! What a response to my question about whether gf mixes cause any
problems with other celiacs. Overwhelmingly, the answers were YES! Some
speculated that certain ingredients such as xantham gum could be causing
the symptoms. Others weren't sure why it happened when they ate something
that came from a gf mix, but felt better (as I do) when eating fresh,
whole foods. They chose not to use packaged items.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful e-mails! Christie in TX