Help! My 8 year old daughter who is a newly diagnosed Celiac.  I am sure
that it isn't easy being different, but lately she is having horrible
mood swings, and cries at the drop of a hat lately.  She is doing really
well in school, and is starting to grow (6 pounds after only 5 GF
weeks), but I can't figure out her crying and attitude.  Is this
normal?  How long should I expect it to last? Does anyone have any
suggestions for helping an 8 year old cope with Celiac?