I would like to find a program that allows me to track my
computer activity, that is tell me what .exe files are active at any
particular time.
I recently read--somewhere-- about a program that will produce a
log of such activity, but will not register such activity in real time. I
don't remember what program it was.
The question arises from the fact that sometimes my CPU is
running at about 50% of activity, and I have no idea what it is
doing. I would like to know.
                                                                        Paul de Gruchy

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>