Hi All: Recently Ive been having shutdown problems so have
been attempting to locate the source. Ive been through
MSCONFIG and today I ran Dr. Watson. The results inform me
that:  "Adobe Type Manager has altered Windows system
files.....location: File name ATMSYS.DRV". I have always
suspected problems being created by ATM and this doesn't
look good. Any ideas or suggestions? Help much appreciated.
Jim Ashley

=====
Jim