Greetings All,

         I was at an orientation Saturday and was talking a break time with
someone - and she works for JWOD, and she gave me a couple of sites to share
with you all. If you have questions you can e-mail them to me and I will ask
her, and get back to you. The web sites http://www.nish.org/  (National
Industries for the Severly Handicapped - I  think that's what it stands for)
and http://www.nib.org/ National Industries for the Blind. Maybe you already
know about but I am sharing anyway. They provide training and jobs.

                                                             Brightest
Blessings
                                                                   Angel