>Everyone should have their pharmacist check regarding all prescription
>drugs.

>Only the pharmacists and manufacturers can clear this question up.

Personnally, I would not leave it up to the Pharmacist to question this.  I
prefer to take responsiblity for this myself.  I had a Pharmacist tell me
one time that there is no gluten in any drug.

When I need to take medication I go to the drug store and ask them what
company they use for that prescription.  I then go home and call the company
myself.  When I know it is gluten free I will call the pharmacy and tell
them to fill it.

Ginny
East Brunswick, NJ