Hi, I am a newly diagnosed Celiac in the Ann Arbor, MI. area and will be
travelling to Clearwater Beach, Florida for a week.  Does anyone have
experience with the Hotels and restaurants in  that area?

Another question.  Recently I had an experience with extremely painful
swelling of the back side of my right hand which lasted about 48 hours.
It was so painful, I actually thought it was broken (although I had no
trauma to the hand), and had to makde a trip to the Emergency Room in
the area.  They had no reason for the pain or swelling and found it
quite unusual.  I was travelling at the time.  Has anyone else had an
experience similar to this which may be related to accidental gluten
ingestion or exposure.  Thanks in advance.  Nancy.