My son had a questionable blood test result last year.  As per the M.D.s
suggestion we tried a gluten free diet and had great success.  Vomiting,
migraines and incontinence stopped.  Now almost a year later he is
developing little blisters on his back and stomach.  They are individual
and do not itch.  I took him to the pediatrician and she said they are
warts and just forget about them.  But he has about 6-7 of them.  Has
anyone else ever heard of anything like that?  Susan