Hi again folks,

In my original post, the url was hidden way down in the original message.  Speaking of accessibility, sorry I didn't put it closer to the top, as I've had a lot of private messages asking for it.  The url is:

http://www.freestation.com/ca/survey2/surv2101.html

I sincerely hope everyone will check this out and if you find it as confusing as I did, be sure to let them know.  And no, I don't like going on about this any more than some of you might like reading it, but I feel that this is an area where it is extremely important for us to have input, what with the Section 255 stuff and all.  And yes, wile this form is "accessible" in one sense, the fact is that it can be made much more speech-friendly, which in my view is very necessary if they really want to get the input they say they're after.  I think you'll agree with me that only power users with very good memories and power of concentration will get through it without falling off the band wagon.  And I guess I ain't one o' those, cuz that's sure what happened to me!

Regards

Tom Dekker

Access Technology Consultant f/t Blind and Reading-Disabled

Houston, TX

Telephone (281) 988-8982
Fax: (281) 530-1740
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.geocities.com/technability

Past President
Visually Impaired Computer Users Group of NYC (VICUG-NYC)
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html#c:windowsfavoritesblindstuff