We are experiencing a random problem with a pentium 333mh Dell computer running
windows 98 SE.  The Dell will randomly hang on shutdown.  We've applied from
Microsoft, the Windows 98 Second Edition Shutdown Supplement (version
4,10,0,2222).  Once this supplement is installed the hanging problem goes away
only to reappear at some future date, (usually three days or so)

Does anyone know what this supplement is updating?

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Does anyone have a permanent fix for the above problem?

Thanks in Advance ...

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html