I received two answers to my Cortizone 10 question. They are:

1.) "Sorry, I don't actually know. However, I do use them, and never had
any reaction. I have Dermatitis Herpetiformis."

2.) "...you aren't planning to eat it are you?  Otherwise it shouldn't
be a problem unless you put it on your lips"
***Of note, we were under the impression that gluten to the skin was not
a good idea either, thus my question. Since diagnosis, my mom has used
GF shampoo, soap, etc.. So with the second answer, one can use your own
judgment. Susan