Listmembers,

I have a friend in Florence, Alabama who is having symptoms which may be
caused by celiac sprue.  She is planning to see a gastro.  I would like to
guide to her one who knows about celiac sprue.  Since she doesn't have
access to this group, will anyone who can advise her of a good gastro,
please let me know and I will refer the information to her.  She lives
between Nashville, TN and Huntsville, AL, closer to Huntsville.  TIA!

Ginger