From:    Rick Glazier [log in to unmask]
Sent:    Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:50:00 -0500
To:      [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Frontpage 2000 Upgrade

I was just reading the requirements on the end of the box tonight.
The upgrade does NOT upgrade FrontPage Express.
You must have one of the very short list of qualifying programs listed.
                          Rick

Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html