On 11 Mar 00, at 23:47, Alan Guy wrote:

> Yuki,
>
> I noticed that SP-6a addresses issues of SP-6 with Winsock based
> applications. Any pertinence?

Hi Alan,

No, I wasn't having any trouble with anything.  What caused me to
upgrade to SP-6a was a bit of foolishness on my part, and that was
simply that my past history with SPs has been so perfect, that I failed to
fear them any longer, and wanted whatever was wrong with SP-6 to be
fixed.  I had become so blase about them, that I no longer backed up the
old version for an uninstall.  Not a very good reason, I know, and not a
very good decision to not allow myself an escape route.  :(  But before
both SP-6a and MSIE 5.01,  Pegasus always dialed.  For years.  Like
clockwork.  And to tell you the truth, Pegasus didn't stop dialing after SP-
6a was applied the first time.  I really blame MSIE 5.01.  I can't
remember a dial after that went in.  What gets me most about this is that
I simply cannot find *anything* wrong with the system or network settings
anywhere.

Yuki ^_^

                         http://nospin.com/rode