Interested parties, please click on this URL to surf. There are very interesting articles for your perusal. Those bored by religious postings may wisely use their "DELETE" button right away. May Allah (SUBHANAHU-WA- TA-ALA) increase us in guidance. Bother Godard, thanks for your prayers and may Allah continue to guide you and your family. My brother, Modou Mbye, keep educating us about our "deen". It is the sure thing for all of us to do and there is no better place to do it. No realm of knowledge, not even the SCIENCES, can surpass the knowledge of the Quran.

Wishing you all a bless weekend.

God Speed!

Pa Mambuna