I would like to extend my sympathy to the family of the Late Pa Gaye.
 He was really a gentleman indeed, and we spent some happy timee
together in Sierra Leone at FBC when he was studying for his law
degree.  He was also "chief" (president) of a student club at FBC
renowned for having only real gentlemen as members.

I am sure he would be missed by his friends and imminent colleagues
of the Gambian Bar.

May his soul rest in perfect and eternal peace.

Tom Forster